Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Winner announced

Hello everyone, and merry Christmas Eve to you!  Thank you to everyone who played in our last challenge of the year!   I am happy to say that Marlieke is the winner of the challenge with the beautiful card she made with the cute Bouncing Bundle by Eline Pelkhoff.

Marlieke, please contact Holly at usyungs@gamil.com to claim your prize.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Squigglefly will start off the new year with a brand new batch of images being released on the 5th and our challenges will begin again on January 7th.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my Goodness! :) I can't believe I won! What a gorgeous Christmas surprise to win on Christmas Eve, thank you for choosing my card. A very Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete